Our Transaction Coordinator, Stephanie Ditto, says that this recipe is a favorite of hers to make. We hope you enjoy it as much as her family does!
Garlic Parmesan Pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup milk, or more, as needed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth, milk, butter and fettuccine; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally, until pasta is cooked through, about 18-20 minutes. Stir in Parmesan. If the mixture is too thick, add more milk as needed until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
Spice this dish up a bit and add cooked chicken, add a side salad and a vegetable and you’ll have a hearty meal ready in less than 30 minutes.
By the way, this recipe is courtesy of Damn Delicious!
To see other recipes from our clients and colleagues, check out our blog post series, From the Kitchen of…